Tell me about the opportunity
Looking to make a difference and work with an established organisation that helps millions of people gain affordable access to disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental and vision benefits through the workplace — benefits that help them protect their families, their finances and their futures?
Looking to work in an organisation that has an established and vibrant employment culture that attracts great talent like you and values every voice? An organisation with a culture dedicated to building and nurturing a dynamic and welcoming workplace — one that embraces differences, fosters collaboration, and encourages employees to bring their best ideas to work every day?
If YES – then read on ….
Our partner is looking to recruit an experienced IT Program Manager, your experience to date will already prove you have worked at director level and senior member of the organisations where you previously worked. Your work to date involved working in technical positions to build first class solutions for clients and customers.
What is required from me
You should have experience in program management and proven experience in managing program budgets to enterprise level.
The role involves helping scrum teams through coaching and mentoring so that each team is self directed.
Ideally you will have a professional qualification in project management; such as Prince2/PMP certification.
You will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies with experience of taking multiple projects from initiation through the SLDC to deployment and adoption.
You will have responsibility for delivery and publishing /communicating the program roadmap to all stakeholders in the organisation.
Excellent attention to detail and follow through is a must for this role.
The small print ...
We’re not big on checklists and lists of requirements but it is a handy way of matching your potential to the position, so here goes ..
• Bachelor’s degree/professional qualification
• 7 years plus experience preferably in fintech, project management systems, or IT is preferred with experience in a Digital transformation initiative
• Hands-on knowledge of various agile & continuous delivery practices and discipline
• Demonstrates advanced understanding of and experience with Agile, Scaled Agile and the overall Product Development Lifecycle
• A high level of organization and attention to detail
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with ALM tools (Rally, Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps ALM).
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to translate into tangible action plans.
• Demonstrates program management, communication, and leadership skills on large, complex initiatives ($5M+)
• Project/Program Management accreditation is desirable (PMP-ACP, PRINCE2 or similar
For further information and confidential chat please contact Imelda O Hanlon on 086 4684998
Our Kind of People
At Clarion we are all in on diversity in all it’s manifestations – we believe that PEOPLE matter and we bring that ethos and mindset to every element of our business. We are prepared to look beyond the obvious to the person, to the potential. At Clarion we look to work with individuals who like to approach problems with a solution mindset, the glass half-full mindset that approaches every problem as an opportunity.
We’re not naïve! Sure experience has thought us that some problems can’t be solved; that some issues can’t be fixed or risks mitigated – but we are experienced enough to know that there is no use worrying and trying to fix items beyond our control.
It’s this mixture of the problem, the possible and the probable that makes working with Clarion exciting.
Our belief in putting people first is directly connected to our ability to work successfully in partnership with our clients across organisations and teams of all sizes. Where others see people as the problem we see people as the answer.
If you think you can fill one of our role; then we want you to make contact. We promise to treat you with respect and the same level of professionalism that we would expect ourselves (with is very high). Let’s not start the conversation with your CV; instead make contact and let’s have a conversation.