Clarion Consulting has many years of experience helping clients navigate their way through the outsourcing maze. Using industry-proven methodologies, we have a strong track record of delivering for clients in verticals such as financial services, technology manufacturing and the public sector.
Clarion Consulting offers full advice and guidance on outsourcing strategies encompassing:
- Objective assessments on outsourcing strategy – advising clients on the most appropriate IT services or business process to outsource, consistent with business model.
- Examining motivational factors for outsourcing – providing a proven framework and methodology to objectively answer the “why”, “what” and “how” of the outsourcing process.
- Partner selection – evaluating vendors and vendor performance, helping clients to choose the best service provider to meet their needs.
- Transition management – helping clients to move to an outsourcing model in a systematic and seamless way with minimum business disruption.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) definition – establishing clear SLAs, spelling out roles and responsibilities and including penalties for non-performance.
- Contract advice – setting out clear and unambiguous contracts, tightly defining the scope of the work to be undertaken.