Change Change that supports your objectives. Change that is sustainable. Change that improves your organisational agility.

Latest

Tweets

@clarionconsult

PMI research shows that organizations who undervalue project management as a strategic competency report an average of 67% more of their projects failing outright. Join the other 33% - Our People / Your Success. https://www.pmi.org/about/blog/tips-to-find-the-perfect-talent-technology-balance

Research from PMI shows that on average 11.4 percent of investment is wasted due to poor project performance. Where the level of investment may be constrained by external factors (think COVID) that 11% can be the difference between growth and decay. https://www.pmi.org/about/blog/tips-to-find-the-perfect-talent-technology-balance